Easter is associated not only with colored eggs and Easter cakes, but also with Cottage cheese. Today "so simple!" Prepared for you a wonderful recipeCurd easter. It is very light, and the dish itself is very delicious and delicate. The big plus of this recipe is that this curd pasta does not even need to be baked!
- 800 g cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. Sahara
- 100 g of butter
- Half a glass of sour cream
- Half a glass of peeled and chopped almonds
- 5 eggs
- Half acres. Salt
- Rub cottage cheese through a sieve several times, and then mix it with sour cream.
- Rub the butter together with the sugar,Gradually adding eggs. The sugar must completely dissolve in this mixture. Mix ready-made mass together with cottage cheese, add previously washed and dried raisins and almonds.
- The basis is laid out in a specially prepared form and properly weighed the Easter with some load. Put it in the refrigerator for at least a day.
- After that you can safely spread the curd pasta on a plate. Then decorate with sour cream with sugar, nuts, candied fruits or raisins.
Try to cook the curd pasta with this recipe, and you will cook it this way always, because it turns out very Tender, juicy and delicious!! The delicacy itself.
Your friends will also appreciate this recipe!