Homemade mayonnaise with linseed flour
Many people have long ceased to buy mayonnaise in the store. Everyone knows how bad it can be. It's better not to be lazy and cook Home-made mayonnaise Without food colors, artificial flavors, preservatives and so on. As a rule, home made mayonnaise with chicken eggs, but in this recipe they are not, but there is flax flour.
flax seeds Very useful in any form. They contain omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and lignans, which help prevent cancer. Also in the composition of these seeds are "vitamins of youth" - a and e, as well as potassium, magnesium, manganese, antioxidants, amino acids and so on. Try to cook this useful and delicious mayonnaise at home.
How to cook delicious homemade mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. L. Flax flour
- 60 ml of water
- 125 ml of vegetable oil
- 1-2 tsp. Mustard
- 2 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- Salt and sugar (to taste)
- Prepare the flax flour. For this, grind flax seeds with a coffee grinder or blender.
- Pour the flax flour on the water. Then put the pot with this mixture on a slow fire, heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- After leaving to cool to room temperature.
- Add a little sugar and salt and whisk in a blender, gradually pouring in vegetable oil. Do not add more than 1 tbsp. L. Oil at a time.
- When the mixture becomes creamy, add lemon juice and mustard.
Mayonnaise of linseed flour Ready! It will be a little darker in color than the store, but much tastier and more useful. For a golden hue, you can add a pinch of turmeric or saffron.
Share the recipe for this mayonnaise on the basis of flax seeds with friends!