Classic recipe for tartar sauce
Tartar is an exquisite sausage of French cuisine. It is very popular in the world because of its taste qualities and simple cooking technology. If you are going to cook fish, then you will not find a better sauce for it than tartar. Also, it is ideal for seafood, meat and vegetable dishes. this Fueling Will turn the usual dish from the usual ingredients into an exquisite one.
"so simple!" Invites you to learn how to cook this sauce at home. There are many different variations of its preparation, but we offer you a classic recipe.
Preparation of tartar sauce
- 2 eggs hard boiled
- 2 raw yolks
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. L. Finely chopped green onions
- 50 g of pickled cucumbers
- 1 tbsp. L. Mustard powder
- 120 g of sour cream
- 1/2 lemon
- Dill, salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the boiled eggs, separate them from the proteins. Put the boiled yolks in a bowl and mix with the raw ones. Then add the mustard powder and carefully rub it all.
- Stirring constantly, pour in olive oil. Add a little sliced cucumbers, dill, squirrels and onions.
- Add sour cream, continuing to mix. In the end, pour juice from half a lemon and finally mix everything.
Serve in the sauce bowl. Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than two days. If there is no possibility to use homemade eggs, in freshness of which you do not have doubts, then it is better not to add them to the sauce. Better - a little more olive oil.
Share with your friends Classic recipe for tartar sauce!!