Cheesecakes in the oven
Syrniki - delicious A dish of cottage cheese, I love him passionately. But what always bothered me was the use of an impressive amount of oil when roasting them. Fatty and high-calorie food I absolutely do not need ...
Had to cook Curd casserole Instead of cheese curlers and remember them with trembling. Now everything will change: this recipe is created specifically for the same lovers Dietary cooking, like me.
You can cook syrniki in the oven without using a drop of oil. They turn out to be extremely gentle, airy and appetizing in appearance. Try it by all means!
Syrniki in the oven
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- Pinch of vanillin
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 5 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. L. Manki
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- 1 tsp. Baking powder for dough
- Sour cream with sugar for serving
- Well rub the cottage cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla. If you want, you can use a blender, this will make the colognes even more gentle.
- Soft and warm butter, sour cream and mank enter into the curd mass.
- Grease cake molds with oil, neatly spread the mixture into molds. Decorate the curd cake with nuts if desired, perfect for almonds.
- Put the syrniki in the oven, heated to 180-200 degrees. Bake the dish for about 20 minutes.
- When the syrups cool down, they can easily be obtained from the molds.
Cheesecakes are very tasty with whipped cream, with sour cream or jam. Fresh berries, syrup, honey, hot chocolate - wonderful companions of cheese cakes.
Of course, if you choose a completely dietary dish, it is best to use low-fat sour cream or a little honey for serving. Limitless space of options for experimentation!
This recipe is useful to everyone who is not thrilled with fatty dishes. Syrniki are transformed into Cheese cupcakes Easily! Share this idea with your friends.