The most delicious tiramisu dessert is Business card italy, Like pizza and pasta. Prepare it at home every housewife dreams. Only not always the ingredients to it can be found in our supermarkets.
For example, Italian Savoyardi cookies Difficult to find. We suggest that you prepare "tiramisu" according to a slightly adapted recipe, but the taste remains as stunning and the dessert itself as airy.
Ingredients for biscuit
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of flour
- 25 g of starch
- 100 g of sugar
- 25 g of butter
Ingredients for filling
- 100 g of black chocolate with a high content of cocoa
- 400 ml of creamy cream (from 30% and fatter)
- 500 g of mascarpone cream cheese
- 75 g of powdered sugar
Ingredients for impregnation
- 150 ml of strong coffee
- 120 ml of "kalua" or other coffee liquor
Ingredients for sprinkling
- Cocoa powder
- Eat flour with starch.
- Beat the eggs with sugar into the foam. The volume should increase 2 times.
- Pour out a little sifted flour into the egg mass and lightly mix. Then add the butter, melted and cooled to room temperature. Then again gently mix.
- Put the dough in a greased form and put it in a preheated oven for 180 minutes for 25-30 minutes. In the first half of the baking time, the oven is not opened.
Bake until done. To check if the biscuit is ready, you need to stick a match in it. It must be dry.
- Let the biscuit cool down completely. Then cut it into 3 thin cakes.
- Rub the chocolate on a large grater.
- For impregnation mix the liquor and coffee. If you do not drink alcohol, you can take coffee and add sugar syrup.
- Mascarpon with a fork and add 35 g of sugarPowders. Mix to a homogeneous, creamy condition. Mascrapone can be replaced with a gentle fat cottage cheese. But we do not recommend you do this, as it will be a completely different dessert.
- Then whip the cream with 40 g of powdered sugar. Mix gently with mascarpone.
- Lay out in a split form a ring of parchment of such a height that its edges are above the edges of the mold. Then put one cake into the mold.
- Soak the cake of the third coffee blend, smear the third cream and sprinkle the third grated chocolate.
- Repeat the same with the second crochet. Then put the third cake on top and lightly crush it. This is necessary to even the surface of the cake.
- Soak again and put the form with the cake in the refrigerator for 1.5-2 hours. Then take out the cake, take off the edge and parchment.
Smear the sides and top of the cake with the remaining cream. Sprinkle the edges with chocolate. The top of the cake is decorated with cocoa powder, which must be sprinkled through a strainer.
- Before serving, put the cake in the refrigerator for another two hours.
"Tiramisu" is a dessert for real gourmets. Every mistress who loves to bake and surprise her loved ones must learn how to cook it.
Share this wonderful recipe for air "tiramisu" with friends!