Cottage cheese biscuits for tea
Today edition "so simple!" Prepared for you a step-by-step recipeCooking a wonderful curd cookie for tea. It is so tasty that it will not be long to lie on the table, your family will immediately snap up this delicacy. The dessert turns out to be porous and very airy inside, but at the same time with a pleasant crispy crust from the outside.
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 2.5 tbsp. Flour
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve to get rid of the lumps. You can grind it in a blender.
- Butter butter of room temperature mix with cottage cheese in a homogeneous mass.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Then add the flour with baking powder, sieved through a sieve.
- First, sow 1 cup of flour and carefullyMix the mass. Then sow a second glass and lay the dough on the work surface, sprinkled with flour. Knead the dough. If necessary, add the remaining half a cup of flour. Carefully knead the dough until it becomes very soft and supple. Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- When the dough is settled, divide it into two parts.
- The working surface is also slightly sprinkled with flour.
- Roll out the dough. The thinner you roll it, the smaller the size will be the cookie, so you need to choose the optimal thickness. A glass cut out dough from a dough.
- Sugar in a bowl or saucer and dip it in it.Circle on one side. Fold a circle in half with sugar inside and again dip into sugar one side, with the same side inward again fold the circle and again dip into sugar one side. Repeat these steps with all the circles.
- Put a baking sheet with parchment, foil or oil it with oil and lay out the future cookies with sugar side up.
- Put the baking tray in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes before the appearance of a golden crust.
- Ready cookies are taken from the baking tray and let cool. Serve with hot tea or coffee.
This cookie is cooked quickly enough and turns out very tasty. And in its preparation there is nothing complicated. Prepare this delicious treat today!