10 dishes from vegetables
It turned out that some of us do not perceive vegetables as a full-fledged dish, using them only as side dishes.
"so simple!" Prepared 10 varieties of vegetable dishes that will change your opinion. Following these recipes, you will be able to cook not only Useful goodies, But also real vegetable delicacies!
Baked cauliflower with cheese sauce
- To prepare a cheese sauce, you need to beat 1/3 cup sour cream, 2 tbsp. L. Grated cheese with mildew, 1 tbsp. L. Milk, 2 tsp. Mayonnaise, 1/8 tsp. Salt and a little black pepper.
- Leave this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Then mix 1/2 cup of water, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and lemon juice in a large container.
- Add there cauliflower and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- When the cabbage is ready, field it with cooked sauce.
Garlic cherry tomatoes
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and mix them with a sauce made from garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread them on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tomatoes become soft and fragrant.
Baked zucchini with cheese
- Cut the zucchini along and lay them on a baking sheet, pre-greased with olive oil.
- Then in a small container mix grated cheese, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fields with this zucchini sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- Then still fry them in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes until a crispy crust is formed.
Baked broccoli cabbage with cheese
- Take the fresh broccoli, divide it into inflorescences and put it on a baking sheet, greased with olive oil.
- A little salt and put in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After the cabbage is ready, sprinkle it with grated cheese.
Spinach, feta cheese and potatoes with a crispy crust
- Cut potatoes into small slices and put spinach on top, sprinkle it all with fete, and after laying out another layer of potatoes.
- In a small container whip cream, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Fields with this sauce dish, cover it with foil and send it to the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking until golden brown for another 35-40 minutes.
Fried cabbage with spicy sauce
- Mix lime juice, olive oil, garlic, coriander, salt and sugar.
- Then cut cabbage into wedges and smear them with olive oil.
- Fry on the grill on each side for 5-7 minutes, until the edges of each layer is browned.
- After this field cabbage sauce and serve with lime slices.
- Broth 3-4 potatoes and sodium them on a large grater.
- After add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form balls or cylinders.
- Grease the pan with olive oil and lay on it received balls.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Sodium on the grater cucumber, squeeze all the excess liquid and remove it into the refrigerator.
- In a large container, mix Greek yogurt, garlic, oil, vinegar and salt.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for the night.
- Then mix the cucumber and the sauce, add the fresh fennel and mix. This dish is perfectly combined with lavash.
- Cut the eggplants in circles, salve them and wait until liquid starts to emerge from them.
- Then put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- While baked aubergines, fry in a frying pan garlic with tomatoes.
- When eggplants will be almost ready, put them on a tomato mixture, sprinkle with cheese and wait until a golden crust appears.
Chowder of green peas and onions in milk
- Pour milk into the pan, throw the cloves, bay leaf and simmer for 15 minutes.
- At this time, cut the onions and place it in a frying pan, fill it with water (you need it to cover the onion a little).
- Add 1 tbsp. L. Butter, 1 tsp. Salt and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until the liquid evaporates and the onion becomes golden brown (about 12 minutes).
- Then add another 2 tbsp. L. Oil, flour, boiled milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg, peas and curd, stirring until the liquid evaporates.
If you decide To become a vegetarian Or just try to eat the right food,These recipes are sure to come in handy. Eating vegetables, you will daily receive the necessary dose of vitamins and minerals for your body.