Recipe khachapuri in Tbilisi
Khachapuri is a famous dish Georgian cuisine. Many who have not heard about it, since it is popular not only in Georgia, but also in many other countries.
There are many recipes for this dish, andEach housewife has a secret of its preparation, but this one is considered universal. A dish cooked according to this recipe is very tasty and satisfying.
Khachapuri can replace a full dinner, from which it will be impossible to tear yourself away. these Tortillas It is better to eat hot, so make sure that after cooking you have someone to share.
Khachapuri recipe in Tbilisi
- 3 tbsp. Wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. Kefir
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 0.5 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 400 g of hard cheese
- 50 g of butter
- Add one egg, sugar, salt and vegetable oil to a glass of yogurt. Mix well.
- Eat two glasses of flour (leave one for pouring), add soda, stir and pour into kefir mixture.
- Mix the dough, while pouring a little flourUntil it becomes soft, able to hold shape. The correct dough for khachapuri should stick a little to your hands. Cover the dough with a napkin and let it stand.
- Start to prepare the filling. Sodium cheese on a large grater, add one egg and mix.
- Then go back to the test, form a sausage from it and cut it into 7 pieces.
- Make of these pieces of cake.
- In the center of each laid out cheese stuffing.
- Take the ends of flat cakes, pull them to the center and blind together.
- Turn the resulting bag over and lightly roll it out, then turn it again and roll it out. This must be done very carefully.
- Fry khachapuri in a hot frying pan under a lid on a small fire on both sides without oil until golden brown.
- Immediately smear the ready-made tortillas with butter.
Give the khachapuri hot until the cheese filling isFroze. At least once in a lifetime each hostess should try to cook these delicious cakes. In this recipe there is nothing complicated, but it turns out very tasty!
Share this recipe of Georgian cuisine with your friends!