Recipes of healthy breakfasts
Sometimes it is very difficult to get out of bed in the morning and get ready for work. A familiar state? The best way to cope with this problem is not morning coffee, as many believe, but Balanced breakfast.
A healthy and delicious first meal is able to cheer up and energize. We suggest you learn 8 recipes for healthy cuisine for a great start to the day. Prepare, do not be lazy!
- 2 tbsp. Whole-grain flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1.5 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Sahara
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Skimmed milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Mix all the dry ingredients in the bowl, then add the eggs and milk. Mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Pour the batter into the frying pan, you can add berries at will.
- Brown pancakes on medium heat until golden brown.
Cottage cheese with apples and cinnamon
- 3/4 tbsp. Low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 apple
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- A mound in a bowl of cottage cheese and a sliced apple.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 0.5 tbsp. Green grapes
- 200 g spinach
- 200 g of banana
- 200 ml of cold green tea
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- A perfect recipe for those who do not like to eat breakfast.
- Wholemeal flour bun
- 50 grams of fresh spinach
- a tomato
- 1 egg, hard boiled and sliced across
- 1 tbsp. L. Home-made mayonnaise
- Spices without salt
- Heat the buns in a frying pan over low heat.
- Then cut the loaf and put spinach and tomato on top, then slices of egg, poured with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with spices to taste.
- 120 g of egg whites
- 70 g softened cream cheese
- 200 g finely chopped dried tomatoes
- 4 leaves of fresh basil
- 4 slices of whole grain bread
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk egg whites, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture on a heated frying pan and cook until lightly solidified, and then add the tomatoes and sliced basil leaves.
- Cover and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve an omelet, cut into 4 pieces, with slices of toasted bread on each slice.
- Sprinkle a little pepper.
- 1/4 tbsp. Oat flour
- Chopped green onions
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- Water, salt, pepper
- Beat the eggs and add the chopped onion, salt and pepper into them.
- Gradually pour in the flour and add water until the dough with a liquid consistency is obtained.
- Pour a quarter of the dough into a non-stick frying pan with sesame oil and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until a golden crust appears.
- 50 g oatmeal
- 100 g low fat yogurt
- 1 banana
- 100 g skim milk
- 2 tsp. Honey
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- Best serve all the smoothies at once.
Spinach with cheese and egg
- 5 spinach branches
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of cheese
- 20 g of oil
- Fry several sprigs of young spinach in oil, then add 2-3 whipped egg whites (or yolk proteins).
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
It is proved that those who eat right in the morning are more productive all day. We wish that your morning is always joyful!
Share with friends these 8 recipes that you can prepare for breakfast!