Cheesecake recipe in microwave oven
Many mistresses have heard of such a delicious and Air dessert, Like cheesecake. It is very gentle and pleasant to the taste. There are many options for its preparation.
This foreign name sounds very fashionable and unusual, but, in fact, it's a dessert from the usual ingredients, based on a tender cream cheese or cottage cheese.
We offer you one of the cooking options, which will save time and make a delicious treat in the microwave. As a result, cheesecake will not be worse than in a good restaurant!
The recipe is designed for two servings.
Cheesecake in microwave oven
- 1/2 cup cookies crushed into crumbs
- 2 tbsp. L. Melted butter
- 120 g of tender cream cheese (or cottage cheese)
- 120 g of sour cream
- one egg
- 60 g of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. L. Orange juice
- Mix the crumbled cookies with the melted butter, and then lay this mixture on the bottom of the dishes, evenly ramming.
- With a blender, whip the sour cream and cream cheese at low speed. Do this in just a few seconds so that air bubbles do not appear.
- In this mixture add egg and powdered sugar. Again whip well, but also gently. At the end, add orange juice and mix.
- Pour the resulting mass into a bowl with a base of cookies and butter.
- Put the cheesecake in the microwave and bake itPower 650 watts about 2-2.5 minutes. Once in the middle of the bubbles appear, get the dishes from the microwave. First the middle will be wet, but then it will harden.
- Put the dessert in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Ready! Cheesecake can be decorated on top of anything.
If you have not decided which dessert to cook on the weekend, then cheesecake will be the best option.
Share it with your friends Simple cheesecake recipe, Which is very easy to prepare and at the same time stunningly tasty!