How to cook Philadelphia cheese
Delicious Cream cheese "Philadelphia" Is the main ingredient of many dishes,For example, it is used for making rolls, sushi, sandwiches and even sweet pastries. To replace this cheese in dishes is impossible, since its taste can not be compared with anything. The price is high, and it is not available in every store. So we suggest you cook the Philadelphia cheese at home. Especially since it is very easy to do.
- 1 liter of milk
- 0.5 liters of kefir
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- At the tip of the knife citric acid
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and put it on the stove for medium heat. The milk must be stirred constantly and salt added.
- When it boils, immediately add kefir and stir the liquid until it coagulates.
- This mass is thrown on the cheesecloth, then hangs over the sink for 15-20 minutes to make the glass serum.
- Whip the raw egg with citric acid.
- Then add the resulting curd to the beaten egg and once again thoroughly beat until a homogeneous, lush mass is obtained. that's all!
Shift the cheese into a jar and store it in the refrigerator. But it is unlikely that the cheese will stay there for a long time, because it turns out well, it is very tasty. Now you can use it for cooking Favorite dishes.
Share with friends this recipe of appetizing cheese "Philadelphia"!