Unsweetened cheese cake with wild garlic sauce
Most simple and many favorite dishes forBreakfast are syrniki. They are cooked in almost every family, because it is not only tasty and useful, but it is very easy to prepare them. This dish is difficult to spoil even the novice chef. Cheesecakes are often served with sour cream, berries, jam or honey. But few people cook unsweetened syrniki.
"so simple!" Offers you to make syrniki on a spring recipe with greens. Sauce for them can be prepared from a young wild garlic, which just blooms in May and June. Try to cook, you will not regret!
- 400 g cottage cheese with a fat content of 9%
- 1 tbsp. L. Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp. L. Breadcrumbs
- 1 bunch of wild garlic
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 100 g of sour cream with a fat content of 20%
- 2 tbsp. L. Cedar or almond nuts
- First prepare the sauce. Chop the garlic and spinach in the blender, then add salt, freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil and sour cream. Whisk until mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Mix cottage cheese, finely chopped cilantro leaves (if you do not like it or do not have it at hand, you can exclude from the recipe), egg, salt and flour. Form syrniki, roll them in breadcrumbs.
- In the pan, pour in the vegetable oil, heat it and fry the curd cakes over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until a crispy crust.
- Give it, sprinkling with spicy sauce and sprinkling with fried nuts. Such a yummy you have not tried!
Such cheese cakes can be eaten both hot and cold. You can also experiment by adding your favorite Greens and spices.
Share with friends this recipe of the most delicious syrniki with wild garlic sauce.