10 culinary masterpieces from potatoes
potatoes, Perhaps, one of the most popular vegetables in the world. In order to list all recipes with this tasty and useful root, you will have to spend more than one hour of time. If you like potatoes just like we do, take our recipes on our notes. Make sure that even simple dishes can be delicious!
1. perfect french fries
- 1.3 kg of potatoes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 spoons of sunflower, peanut or rapeseed oil
- Take a 6-liter brazier, cauldron or cast ironSaucepan. Ungrinded potatoes cut into strips about 9-12 cm long and 1.5 cm thick. Cut potatoes into a bowl with cold water to avoid oxidation. Pour the potatoes, fill it with fresh water, add a couple of handfuls of ice cubes and lemon juice. Cool for 2 hours.
- Then proceed to roasting. Pour oil about 12 cm and burned, potatoes well soak with a paper towel and fry in small batches until light golden brown, about 4-6 minutes. Get the potatoes with an iron stool or tongs.
- Finished potatoes sprinkle with salt and immediately serve on the table. If you want, you can use ketchup or sauce.
2. potatoes in a country style
- 10 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- 3-4 tbsp. L. Chopped fresh dill
- 1-2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- Greek yoghurt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt. Large potatoes cut into 4 parts, small - two. Throw them into boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
- Add butter, greens, salt and pepper. Serve with Greek yogurt or with sour cream and grated cheese.
3. potato fans with cheese
- 0.5 kg of small small potatoes (for one serving)
- olive oil
- Slices of cheese
- sour cream
- Ready-sliced bacon
- Green onion
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and cut the sheet forBaking with aluminum foil. With a sharp knife, cut in each potato, not reaching the bottom. Lay the potatoes on a baking tray. Gently sodium potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the potatoes areWill become soft. Slices of cheese into slices. Cook for another 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts. A little cool and season with sour cream, bacon and green onions. The dish is served warm.
4. Classic baked potatoes
- 1.3 kg of medium-sized potatoes
- 4 tbsp. L. Butter and a little more - for baking
- 2.5 cups of cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Reheat the oven, peel the potatoes, put inA bowl of cold water. Grease the baking sheet with oil or put on baking paper. Slices of potatoes laid on the bottom of a baking tray or a shallow pan, salt and pepper to taste. Then lay out a few more layers and season to taste.
- Fill the potatoes with cream so that they barelyCovered. Add a little oil, tightly cover the dish with foil and put in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Take off the foil and let it brew in the heat for another half an hour.
5. Potato casserole
- 1.8 kg of potatoes
- 1/4 tbsp. Butter (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Chicken soup cream (from flour, milk and chicken broth)
- 2 tbsp. Sour cream
- 1/3 tbsp. Chopped finely onion
- 1/2 tbsp. Grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tbsp. L. Melted butter
- Wash, weld, cool and peel the potatoes. In a medium saucepan, heat a mixture of butter, cream soup, sour cream, onion and salt. Cook until the butter melt, remove from heat and mix with cheese. Attention: the cheese should not be completely melted!
- Mix 2/3 of the mixture with the crushed potatoes. Pour into a greased baking dish. With the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with cornflakes. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. colorful french fries
- 4-6 potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Sea salt, fresh ground pepper, favorite seasoning, salt
- 1 tbsp. Sour cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream sauce with onions, garlic, herbs and seasonings
- 1/4 tbsp. Milk
- 1 cup (or more) of crushed cheese (cheddar or other)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bacon slices
- 1/4 cup of green onion
- Cut potatoes thin slices (if desiredCan be of average thickness). Place on a baking sheet, lined with foil, margins with olive oil and lightly mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 200 ° C for 40 minutes, checking for availability with a fork.
- Prepare the sauce. Smear sauce (3/4 of the resulting amount) a large dish, put on it hot potatoes, margins with the remaining sauce and sprinkle with the filling. Wait until the cheese melts, and get down to the meal.
7. pie of "samosa"
- 3 tbsp. L. Baked or butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 0.5 kg of chicken fillet (or turkey)
- 2 tbsp. L. Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric
- 600 g of potatoes, diced
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of green peas, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 tbsp. Chopped fresh coriander
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Lay the onions and fry until golden. Add jalapeño, garlic, chicken, curry and 1, 5 teaspoons of salt. Bring the chicken to half-cooked, drop the diced potatoes and share the water. Stir and cook until the potatoes are soft, about 25 minutes.
- Throw coriander, seasonings, salt. Put the filling on the dough, cut the dough from above, make holes for the steam exit.
- Bake at a temperature of 200 ° C to a crust of golden color for about 25 minutes.
8. Potato pizza "pepperoni"
- 4-5 potatoes
- Cheddar cheese or mozzarella
- Stick with spicy salami
- salt and pepper
- Breading (optional)
- olive oil
- Sauce for spaghetti or ketchup
- Wash potatoes, sodium with olive oil and salt andWrap in aluminum foil. Make holes and put in a preheated oven. When potatoes will be half ready, cut it in half and partially remove the core. Grease with olive oil, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, bake until golden brown.
- Put a spoonful of sauce, a little cheese and top with salami "pepperoni", salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake another 15 minutes before a ruddy crust. Sprinkle with parmesan and green onions if desired.
9. fried potatoes with greens
- olive oil
- Thyme or rosemary
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Green onion
- Peel the potatoes and put it in a saucepan with salt water. Bring it to a boil and cook until ready on moderate heat.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and place an empty baking sheet in the oven. Cut potatoes, put in a bowl with olive oil, thyme or rosemary, salt and pepper.
- When the oven is heated, place the potatoes in a frying pan and put them on a baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with fresh parsley and green onions.
10. Fried potato balls with cheese
- 620 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 tsp. Condiments taco
- 100 g of mozzarella cheese, diced
- 3/4 tbsp. Breading
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Sea salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes until done. Mash and let cool. Divide the mashed potatoes into 16 balls, press the finger on the center of each ball, and fill the holes with cubes of cheese.
- Then "wrap" the potatoes around the cheese. Roll the potato balls in breadcrumbs, dip into beaten eggs, and then again in breading. Fry balls in batches on moderate fire until golden brown. This simple dish is cooked for about 1 minute. Serve the table with your favorite sauce.
Indeed, the above recipes of dishes fromPotatoes are not only simple, but also incredibly appetizing and quick to prepare. Share our article with your friends. Let them know that ordinary potatoes can also be incredibly delicious! Bon Appetit!