Water lilies from onions
We are not accustomed to perceive the bow as a separateDish, it is, rather, one of the most widely used ingredients in Slavic dishes. We add it to salads, soups, second courses. But from a bow it is possible to make a separate high-grade dish which can look very original and will be very tasty.
This dish will be an excellent garnish or decoration of the festive table. You will spend a minimum of time and effort, and the result will truly amaze you!
How to make water lilies from onions
- 4 red onions
- 2 tbsp. L. Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. L. olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Make cuts on each bulb to divide it into 8 equal parts, but do not cut it to the end so that they stick together.
- Put the bulbs in a container and fill them with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Then carefully bow onions in this sauce.
- Spread the bulbs on a baking tray and field them with a sauce of butter and balsamic vinegar.
- Salt and pepper onions.
- Cover the spill with foil and bake the bulbs for 25 minutes in foil at 220 degrees, and then 10 minutes without it.
- Voila! An amazing dish is ready!
And in this video you can see for yourself that making such a masterpiece is easy!
The surprise of their guests with such a non-banal dish, it will not only interest them with its appearance, but it will also be interesting to try it!
And share it with your friends Recipe for water lilies from onions.