Mousse from jelly
Kissel - a sweet jelly-like dish made fromFruits and berries. But it is also very useful. Not everyone likes jelly, but this delicious dessert on its basis is beginning to adore almost everyone who tried it! Most likely, and this tender mousse will be to your liking. Cooking it is incredibly simple, which will please many. Keep a prescription for yourself not to lose!
Dessert from jelly
- 30 g of dry jam in a pack
- 100 g sour cream
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 10 g of gelatin
- 80 g of sugar
- 200 ml of water
- Dissolve dry jelly with hot water. Stir well with a spoon and allow to cool. You can take a homemade jelly.
- While the jelly gets cold, fill the gelatin with a little water, wait until it swells. Then the rest of the water.
- Whip with a blender cottage cheese, sugar and sour cream.
- The curd mass mix with jelly and gelatin. Carefully whip.
- Spread this mixture of bright color on the kremankami (or choose another dish) and put in the refrigerator until it freezes.
- Ready mousse be decorated at will with grated chocolate, chopped walnuts and fresh mint leaves!
This dessert turns out not only beautiful in appearance, but also very tasty. Treat their loved ones, let them try to guess what this mousse is made of. They are unlikely to guess.
Share with friends a recipe for the gentle mousse based on kissel!