Casserole without flour and semolina
this Delicate curd casserole - the perfect dessert for those who adore sweet and do not like to bother with cooking. In a store such yummy you just can not buy.
And at home, having spent only half an hour, you will be able to cook from the improvised ingredients this miracle of culinary art. Despite the absence of flour, casserole It turns airy and just melts in your mouth.
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. Sour cream with a fat content of 20%
- 2 tbsp. L. Starch
- 10 g of vanillin
- Raisins and dried fruits (at will and taste)
- Whisk cottage cheese, yolks, sugar, sour cream, starch and vanillin in a bowl.
- Take a second bowl and whisk the squirrels well in it.
- Mix cottage cheese with proteins.
- If desired, add raisins or other dried fruits.
- Lay the mass in a mold, pre-woven with baking paper and greased with butter.
- Put in the oven and bake at 180-200 ºc for about 30-40 minutes.
Appetizing casserole Ready! It can be decorated at will with raspberry jam and nuts!
Share with friends a recipe for this delicate dessert!