Eggplants in sour cream
Eggplant is an incredibly useful productPower supply. It contains a lot of vitamins, as well as fiber and pectins, helping to remove excess fluid and cholesterol from the body. Also this product is low-calorie and well suited for inclusion in Dietary ration.
About the benefits of eggplant can be said for a long time, but it is better to try to make from them something really appetizing. We suggest taking note of a simple recipe for stunningly delicious eggplants, Stewed in sour cream. The surprise of a close supper with simple products.
Eggplant in sour cream
- 5 aubergines
- 2 heads of onions
- 4-5 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 1 kg of fresh mushrooms or 0.5 kg of dried (or 1 cube of mushroom seasoning)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 large bunch of fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- How to prepare mushrooms: Dried pre-soak, and then fry in vegetable oil. Frozen or fresh champignons simply fry in a pan without oil. Add salt and pepper to taste, a little favorite spices and seasonings.
- Well washed eggplants, peeled and cutTheir cubes, salt and leave for ten minutes. This is done so that the bitterness is gone. Someone who likes a little bit of bitterness, can skip this stage.
- Fry the eggplant over low heat. After eight to ten minutes, add the diced onion and cut into cubes for another ten minutes. The onion should become transparent. Add mushrooms or seasoning with a taste of mushrooms.
- Salt and pepper a little. Put sour cream, stir. You need to leave the dish for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and add grated garlic and lots of fresh herbs. Mix it well.
This dish is loved even by those who previously did not like eggplant. A recipe that you should take advantage of and share with your friends!