5 courses of buckwheat
buckwheat - all of us the usual inexpensive product thatThere is practically everyone in the house. Despite the wide distribution of this product, we are able to cook from it just a few simple dishes. But buckwheat can be called a universal ingredient, because it combines well with meat and mushrooms.
You will be surprised, but from this product you can even cook cookies and pancakes. "so simple!" Prepared for you 5 original recipes for cooking buckwheat. They should be used by every hostess.
1. cutlets from buckwheat with cottage cheese
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 200 g crushed buckwheat groats
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1-2 tbsp. L. Butter
- Rub cottage cheese with half a sugar and 1 egg, then scour sour cream if the mass turned dryish.
- Boil the milk, put butter and buckwheat in it and cook until cooked over low heat. When the porridge cools, stir it and mix it with the remaining sugar and egg.
- Form a buckwheat mass cake and put in the center of each curd mass. Make the cakes so that the filling remains inside. Cook buckwheat patties with cottage cheese for a couple and serve with sour cream.
2. dietary cookies from buckwheat
- 150 ml of yogurt
- 1 tbsp. L. honey
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. L. Rye bran
- 2 medium apples
- 1 tbsp. Buckwheat groats
- First you need to grind the groats in a convenient way.
- Then peel the apples and put them on the grater.
- Mix ground buckwheat, bran, olive oil, honey and yogurt. Knead the dough, it should be well molded and not crumbled. If it turned out dry, add some more yogurt.
- Form balls from the dough, and from them make cakes. Bake a biscuit for 1 hour at a temperature of 150 degrees.
3. Chicken stuffed with mushrooms and buckwheat
- 1 chicken
- 1 tbsp. Buckwheat
- 200 g of champignons
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Black ground pepper, thyme, seasoning for chicken
- Vegetable oil - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Carefully wash the chicken, let the carcass dry andSodium with her spices, chopped garlic and large salt. Put the carcass in a bowl, cover the food film and put it to marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
- At this time, put the buckwheat to cook. It should be left a little undercooked.
- Put the frying pan on the fire, fill the vegetable oil and lay on it crushed onions. Fry it until golden brown, then add crushed mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms are almost ready, add the grated carrots to them and fry for a few more minutes. Mix buckwheat with mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Get out of the fridge chicken and start to stuff it. Then fix the hole with toothpicks so that the filling does not fall out during cooking.
- Chicken can be baked in a foil or sleeve, and without it. Cook it at a temperature of 180 degrees 1-1.5 hours, depending on the size of the carcass.
4. pancakes made of buckwheat
- 1 tbsp. Buckwheat porridge
- 1.5 tbsp. Milk
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. Tablespoons vegetable oil (for frying)
- Lay the cold buckwheat porridge in a blender and mix it to a mashed state.
- In a deep container, hammer eggs, add sugar, salt and softened butter. Whip with a mixer. Then pour in the milk and add the mashed potatoes.
- Carefully mix the mixture and start pouring the flour and kneading the dough. It should not be thick, so pour the flour in small portions.
- Fry the pan lightly with vegetable oil, pour the dough in small portions and fry the pancakes on both sides to a beautiful ruddy color.
5. buckwheat risotto
- 400 g buckwheat
- 400 g of ceps
- 100 g of butter
- 100 g of vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- Parmesan - to taste
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in vegetable oil until it is clear. Add the chopped mushrooms, when they give the juice - stir and let the juice evaporate.
- In a saucepan they took buckwheat 5-7 minutes. Add mushrooms and onions, salt to taste. Pour all the boiling water above the buckwheat for 1 cm.
- Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Before serving, add butter.
It turns out that buckwheat can also be veryAn exquisite dish, which will not be a shame to serve on the festive table. And this product is a very budget option! Did you like these recipes? Then tell your friends what you can make from ordinary buckwheat!