Aubergines in Turkish
Turkish cuisine is known all over the world for its delicious and very fragrant dishes. Today the editorial staff of the site "so simple!" Invites you to cook a delicious dish - Eggplant with minced meat. It is ideal for a family dinner or a get-together with a glass of wine with friends.
Try to cook it at least once - and this wonderful dish will become your family's favorite!
Eggplant in Turkish
- 3 eggplant
- 400 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Of tomato juice
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch of dried mint
- 1 pinch of dried oregano
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- Wash the aubergines and cut them into slices 1-1.5 cm thick.
- Salt them and let them stand for about 20 minutes to make out the juice. Drain it and soak the eggplant with a napkin.
- Chop the onions. Half add to the stuffing, salt it and season with pepper.
- Now you need to cook the sauce. For this, the second half of the onion is sprayed on vegetable oil for 3 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes crosswise, beat with boiling water and peel. Then cut them together with the Bulgarian pepper cubes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and peppers to the pan to the onions. Stew vegetables for another 7 minutes, then pour tomato juice, season with salt, pepper and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add a pinch of dry mint, oregano, finely chopped parsley and carcass for another 3 minutes.
- Oil the shape and lay out alternately eggplant rings and stuffing.
- Then fill them with sauce. Prepare the dish in the oven at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Take the dish out of the oven, sprinkle it with chopped onion and garlic.
Voila! Fragrant and incredible tasty dish Turkish cuisine is ready. It goes well with spaghetti, rice and even potatoes.
Cheer your loved ones with such a dinner today!