Cake "Broken Glass"
Today edition "so simple!" Prepared a delicious recipe for all sweet tooth - a very bright and colorful cake, and quite simple to prepare. He will like everyone who is crazy about jelly.
If you cook this cake in the summer, in Berries season And fruit, you can make jelly from natural berries and juice. If not, you can use the shopping bags with jelly.
It is desirable to choose jellies of different contrasting colors. You can also put in the cake slices Canned fruits, Such as peaches or pineapples.
Cake "broken glass"
- 250 grams of buttery cookies
- 100 g of sugar
- 50 g melted butter
- 375 g cream
- 250 ml of pineapple juice
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- Jelly with lemon, grape, strawberry, peach, orange
- Make several kinds of jellies of different colors, but do not follow the directions on the packaging, add a little less water than necessary to get a firmer consistency.
- Chop the cookies into flour and mix it with sugar andMelted butter. Put this mixture in a baking dish and tamp well. Then bake the biscuit for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- While baking a biscuit, mix pineapple juice withGelatin and bring this mixture to a boil so that gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool this solution. Blender whisk cream with vanillin and, when the pineapple juice with gelatin is cooled, add them to the cream.
- Get the hardened jelly from the refrigerator andCut it into cubes. Then very carefully pour them into the cream, but do not mix it, because the jelly can crumble. Mix jelly cubes with cream, pour this mixture into the baking dish and put it in the fridge until it thickens.
In this video you can find out the step-by-step recipe for making this fabulous dessert.
Such a cake is prepared quite simply, the only thing you need is time for waiting, as jelly needs time for thickening. But this cake is worth it!