Puff pastry "Upletaika"
Pies - all of us familiar home-made delicacy. It would seem that it can be difficult in their preparation, but not every housewife is friendly with dough and baking.
Today the editorial staff of the site "so simple!" Prepared for you the simplest recipe Home made puff pastry Under the unusual name "Upletaika." In this recipe there is nothing complicated, and the patties are simply fantastic!
Puff pastry "whiff"
- 2 yolks
- 1 glass of sour cream
- 200 g of margarine or butter
- 0.5 kg of flour
- Melt the butter on the stove and cool it. In a separate container mix two yolks and a glass of sour cream, then add the melted butter, stir the ingredients, add the flour and knead the dough.
It should lie in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. After half an hour get it, roll it out and fold it in half, this procedure must be repeated several times to get the dough puff pastry.
- While the dough cools, prepare the filling. You can use any: boiled eggs with green onions or meat. For meat filling, fry two large onions, minced meat, pepper, seasonings, garlic, greens.
- Roll out the dough, cut out a large square from it, divide it into 4 identical squares.
- Fold pie and protect the edges.
- Bake cakes in the oven for about 12-15 minutes at a temperature of 180-190 degrees or on the grill.
You do not have time to cook these pies yet, so your family will already eat them, because before such a delicious dish it is difficult to resist. Tell your friends about this recipe!