Sponge cakes with black currant
Today "so simple!" Prepared for you a very unusual recipe for pancakes with black currants. According to this recipe, they turn out to be tender inside and with crunchiness from the outside, and the sweet biscuit is stunningly combined with the sourness of berries.
Cook these pancakes at least once, and you can no longer cook ordinary. They will be your favorite breakfast!
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 1 tbsp. Blackcurrant
- 1 tbsp. L. Starch
- Vanillin to taste
- Wash the berries and dry them. Then roll in flour or starch.
- Yolks separated from proteins.
- Whisk the proteins into a thick foam.
- Yolks pound with sugar and white.
- Yolk mixture by a thin trickle of fluids into proteins, whipping with a mixer.
- Mix the flour with vanillin, sift through the sieve and add them to the mixture in batches, gently stirring all the time in one direction, so as not to crumple the protein foam.
- Put the berries in and mix them again neatly.
- Roast like Regular pancakes, In a frying pan with vegetable oil, preferably under a lid and over a small fire.
Berries can be taken any. These pancakes will be no less delicious with strawberries, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Already tomorrow prepare them for your relatives and tell about this recipe for pancakes to your friends!