5 recipes for cold soups
In the summer heat you want to eat the easiest food, which, among other things, will quench your thirst. One of these dishes is cold soup. "so simple!" Prepared for you 5 simple recipes Cold soups, Which consist of light ingredients. They perfectly quench their thirst and leave a feeling of lightness after themselves. These soups should learn to cook at least because even in the heat of food should bring pleasure to you and your loved ones!
- 4 fresh cucumbers
- 1 tbsp. Yogurt (or kefir)
- Half a glass of water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of dill
- Vegetable oil (to taste)
- 50 g walnuts
- Half a tablespoon of vinegar
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel cucumbers from the peel and cut them into small cubes. Add to them chopped garlic.
- Pour cucumber with garlic yogurt or kefir, stir and add the vinegar. Then dilute this mixture with cold boiled water.
- Then add crushed nuts. Season the soup with chopped dill and vegetable oil.
2. summer zucchini soup
- 3 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 1 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 6 sprigs of mint
- 500-600 g of courgettes
- 1 tbsp. L. Starch
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- lemon juice
- Cut small onions, tomatoes and zucchini.
- Pour into the pan 2 tbsp. L. Olive oil and fry the onion until it becomes soft. Add the tomatoes and cook them for 2 minutes, stirring. Then add a liter of water and bring the mixture to a boil. Add 4 sprigs of mint and zucchini.
- Cover the soup with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then pull out the mint from the soup, and the starch is dissolved in a couple of spoonfuls of cold water and add it to the soup. Cook the soup until thick, constantly stirring.
- Add salt and pepper and let it cool. Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours and serve, adding a little lemon juice and a spoonful of olive oil, you can decorate the soup with mint and basil.
3. cold soup with avocado puree
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- A small bunch of mint
- 2 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- 700 ml of chilled vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. Wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. L. Soy sauce
- Salt, black pepper - to taste
- Peel the onions and chop it. Then peel the garlic and crush it. Wash the greens, dry it and chop it. Avocado cut in half and remove the stone. Take out the pulp, place it in a blender, add onion, garlic, greens, lemon juice and half a broth.
- Mash into a smoothie all the ingredients. Then pour in the remaining broth, vinegar, soy sauce and whisk. Add salt and pepper. Sodium lime and squeeze the juice. Mix sour cream with lime juice. Twigs of cilantro and mint leaves, leaves were separated from the stems.
- Chilled soup spill on plates, put a spoonful of sour cream in the center of each, sprinkle with lime. Garnish with fresh herbs.
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes
- 200 g of white bread
- 50 ml of wine vinegar
- 200 ml of olive oil
- 4 slices of raw ham
- 2 boiled eggs
- Peel the tomatoes from the peel and cut them in half. Grind in a blender.
- Add bread, garlic, vinegar, olive oil and stirred until homogenous. Put the mixture in the refrigerator.
- While the soup is cooled, cut into small cubes of eggs and ham. Spread the chilled soup over the plates, add eggs and ham.
5. cold tomato soup
- 460 g of tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 stems of celery
- 2 tbsp. L. olive oil
- Tabasco sauce (a few drops)
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Water - optional
- On a heated frying pan with olive oil, put the chopped onions and celery. Fry until done.
- Put the tomatoes in a blender with fried vegetables, add salt, pepper and a little Tabasco, whisk. If you get too thick a mixture, you can add a little water.
- Cool the soup and serve it.
Cold soups are ideal Food for summer. Take these recipes and prepare them for your family in the heat. These dishes not only quench the feeling of hunger, but also thirst. About these soup recipes is also worth telling to your friends!