Pirogue from spaghetti
Pie from spaghetti! You hardly had to deal with such a recipe. When a pasta is prepared from macaroni - it's still understandable, but the pie ...
Despite the fact that such a dish contains a high Amount of carbohydrates And is able to terrify not only friends who are dieters, but also the famous Italian grandmother, it is worth it to cook. With fresh vegetable soup, this batch is perfectly combined!
And nutrition Macaroni pie At the height - he ate only a piece, and already, as it were, had lunch. Nourishing and really tasty!
Pie from spaghetti
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 400 ml of tomato sauce
- 250 g any hard cheese
- Ready dough for pizza / pie, unleavened dough of own preparation
- 100 g grated Parmesan
- 1 egg
- Roll the dough for pizza, let the cake stand.
- Broth spaghetti the way you normally do it.
- Mix spaghetti with tomato paste or your favorite tomato sauce. Lay out the mass as a filling for the pie on top of the cake. Place the hard cheese cut into cubes.
- Wrap the top of the cake crosswise. From the top coat the cake with egg whites and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Finely chopped herbs, laid out from above, will significantly improve the taste of the dish - use celery, basil, parsley, and also - any Italian seasonings.
- Bake a cake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. He will soon be ripe, a pleasant smell of melting cheese and spices will fill the whole house.
- The filling looks very extraordinary ... with such aPie can be easily experimented with - it's a good idea to add finely chopped fried mushrooms, boiled eggs, freshly cut tomatoes or Bulgarian peppers.
Let your culinary experiments be clearNot everyone, but this dish should be cooked at least once. I really like the taste of cheese melted inside the pie ... when cooking I added inward finely chopped olives. It turned out very well!
Pizza can take many forms, and this pie is its bold variation. Show a surprise recipe to friends, a pie with spaghetti is so convenient to take along for a summer picnic!