Therapeutic properties of propolis tincture
When mixing the digestive enzymes of bees and resinous substances of plants, a sticky substance with a unique formula is formed - propolis. Bees propolis is needed for the protection and disinfection of honeycomb and hive, and for man - for treatment.
Despite the fact that propolis is known from the beginningTimes, modern medicine continues to discover more and more of its properties. And you can use this product in a variety of ways: simply chewing, adding to milk (excellent cough cure) or in the form of an alcohol tincture outside and inside.
Medicinal properties of the tincture of propolis
At internal reception propolis tincture Strengthens immunity, removesInflammatory processes, acts as an antioxidant. The spectrum of action with external application is even wider: it disinfects and heals wounds, regenerates the skin, anesthetizes, kills the fungus.
Doctors prescribe the drug for a variety ofConditions and diseases: for the treatment of tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, otitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, to eliminate the virus infection (influenza, herpes), with all dental pathologies, in gynecology with erosion of the cervix and even for the treatment of gastric diseases.
Most often apply 10% propolis tincture. It is most convenient to buy the drug in the pharmacy (it costs a penny, and a 25 ml bottle will last for a long time), but you can cook it yourself.
How to apply propolis tincture
- At Pharyngitis and tonsillitis Rinse the throat on a tincture diluted with saline in a 1: 10 ratio.
- With the same concentration it is necessary to prepare a solution for rinsing the mouth with Dental diseases.
- At Sinusitis and sinus: Instill and wash the nose with a dilute tincture of propolis in the proportion indicated above.
- At Otitis Place a cotton swab soaked in the preparation in the ear. If the procedure is carried out to the child, the tincture should be diluted with warm boiled water in a ratio of 1: 1.
Adults can also bury in each ear 2 drops of tincture of 5% concentration until complete recovery.
- Inhalation with a tincture of propolis (in the calculation of 1 drop of tincture for 5 ml of saline) Respiratory diseases. The prepared liquid must be poured into the inhaler.
- as Restorative: 15-20 drops of tincture dissolve in a spoonful of milk or water and drink 30 minutes before eating.
- For treatment Gastric diseases 15-20 drops of tincture should be diluted in 100 ml of warm water and drink 30 minutes before eating.
- Damage to the skin, wounds, herpetic eruptions, Fungal infection of feet and nails, Dandruff is treated undiluted drug through bandages, lotions or lubrication.
With all the positive effects of propolis on the human body for the formulation of an accurate diagnosis and the appointment of treatment should still contact a doctor!
Propolis is contraindicated People with allergies to beekeeping products. Children, pregnant women and motorists, the use of alcohol-based drugs inside is also contraindicated (it can only be used externally). Because of the high risk of allergic reactions of children under 3 years of age is generally not recommended to treat any drugs based on propolis.
Tell your friends about the healing properties of this amazing gift of nature, share with them an article!