Cherries - this is a berry, which should be enjoyed in plenty, until the season has passed. It improves mood, Reduces pressure, And also supplies the body with iodine and iron. Yet it is advised to use it from varicose veins.
But the main thing is that the cherry is delicious and you can cook a variety of dishes from it. Offer your attention the 3 best recipes for desserts with this appetizing and juicy berry.
Chocolate cupcakes with cherries
- 260 g of flour
- 180 g of sugar
- 250 g of butter
- 100 g natural dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 10 g of vanillin
- 2 tbsp. L. Starch
- 300 g of cherries without pits
- Whip the softened butter withBlender, gradually adding 135 g of sugar and a pinch of salt. Do the procedure until the oil becomes airy. The main thing is not to overdo it. Then sodium chocolate on a fine grater, add to the mass and stir.
- Take the eggs and detach the yolks from the proteins. Protein put in the refrigerator. Yolks add one by one to the butter-chocolate mixture, whilst continuing to beat. Add each next yolk only when the previous one is well mixed. The mass should turn out to be light yellow in color.
- Then pour in a little flour and stir with a fork. Do not mix it for a long time so that the dough does not get dense.
- Take out the bones from the sweet cherry. Before using berries, drain the juice. On the cherry mound the starch and add it to the dough.
- Remove the cooled proteins from the refrigerator and beat them into the foam with the remaining sugar. Add the proteins in the dough and stir very carefully so that they do not settle.
- Smear molds for cupcakes with oil, powder flour andFill it with 3/4 test. Bake at 170-180 ° C on the bottom shelf for about 40-50 minutes. To find out if cupcakes are ready, you can use a match. Put it in the cake, if the dough sticks to it, then cover the top of the form with foil and put it on the middle shelf.
Pie with Cherries
- 250 g of sweet cherry
- 100 g of butter
- 100 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- powdered sugar
- Wash the cherry. Cut the berries in half and get the bones.
- Rinse the softened butter with sugar.
- Add one egg to the egg mass, each time thoroughly mixing.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and shake into the mixture. Mix well.
- A shape was formed with a 24 cm diameter parchment paper. Lay out the dough, and spread the cherry over it.
- Bake at 180 ° for 35-40 minutes. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Curd mousse with cherries
- 200 g cottage cheese with a fat content of 18%
- 12 g of gelatin
- 150 g of cherries without pits
- 4 tbsp. L. Cream with a fat content of 30%
- Vanilla sugar (to taste)
- Powdered sugar (to taste)
- Pour gelatin 6 tbsp. L. Cold water and let it brew for 15 minutes. After the gelatin has swelled, place it on a water bath so that the crystals will dissolve. Then let it cool.
- Cottage cheese whisk with a mixer to get an airy homogeneous mass. Cream whipping with sugar powder and vanilla sugar. Mix cottage cheese with cream, moving the spoon from top to bottom.
- Then add the gelatin and mix. After the drain from the sweet cherry juice. Powder it with powdered sugar and add to the mass. Stir.
- Put the mousse in the dishes and put in the refrigerator for 40-45 minutes. Decorate the dessert with powdered sugar.
these Dishes from sweet cherry Not only simple, but also very tasty. These masterpieces of cooking can be cooked using other berries and fruits.
Manifest a fantasy.
Share with your friends these magic recipes with cherries!