Dessert from cottage cheese and pineapple
Do not need to stand by the stove for days at a stove to cook something delicious for your family, and a recipe that "so simple!" Prepared for you today, only confirms this. Below is the simplest recipe for a very appetizing Curd dainties With pineapple. The cool thing about this dessert is that you will spend very little on it, and in the end you will get a lot of fun!
- 400 g cottage cheese
- 200 g sour cream
- 1 can of canned pineapple
- 0.5 l pineapple juice
- 25 g of gelatin
- Half-cans of condensed milk
- Vanillin and raisins - to taste
- Soak gelatin in pineapple juice for about an hour.
- When it swells, dissolve it on a slow fire, but do not bring it to a boil.
- Cottage cheese mix with sour cream, condensed milk and vanilla, then blend with a blender.
- Add cooled gelatin and pineapples, diced.
- Either in small forms or in one large form.
- Send the dessert to the refrigerator for a few hours until it is completely solidified.
Since this dessert with cottage cheese is very simple inPrepare, try to make it with your child. It will be very interesting for him to feel like a real cook-confectioner and then enjoy the fruits of his labor.