Culinary advice from Jamie Oliver
Jamie oliver - uncommon and very talentedA chef from the UK. He is the author of many culinary bestsellers and participated in a huge number of gastronomic shows. Jamie is also a fighter for the health of the nation and Proper nutrition.
Today "so simple!" Gathered for you 45 tips from this legendary person who will help you become a culinary specialist with a capital letter!
- When you make cutlets, always wet your hands with water so that raw meat does not stick to your hands.
- If you can not find any ingredient, omit it or replace it. Still it will be delicious!
- The taste of anchovies in the paste is not felt.
- So that Clean grenade, Cut it in half and beat the grain.
- So that the paste does not become dry and sticky, always leave some water when drained from the pasta pan.
- Fat smoked bacon, placed on top of the fish, will give it a pleasant aroma.
- To remove excess moisture from the potato, drain the water and cover the pan with a towel or newspaper that will absorb the excess liquid.
- To squeeze out more of the juice from the lime, pre-roll it on the table, pressing a little.
- Easy and fast Remove bones from olives, Crush them on the table with the bottom of the bowl.
- So that the herbs gave more flavor and juice, crush them in a mortar and drizzle with olive oil.
- The kernels of apricot kernels will give the salad taste of amaretto.
- The lemon is scalded and a very sharp knife is cut from it with a peel in the form of a spiral tape.
- Lemon peel with steamed lemon should be grated on the grater with the smallest grating.
- Lemon peel try to cut as thin as possible with a small sharp knife, avoiding the capture of the white subcortical layer.
- Pasta can easily be broken by wrapping them in a towel.
- Add to the pineapple dishes, if you need to get rid of excessive fat.
- Zucchini when frying is better to crumple.
- To make the chocolate sauce tastier, add an orange to it.
- Eggplant should be cooked for a couple of minutes.
- Paper absorbs excess fat from the chicken.
- Young beetroot in salted water.
- Do not put a lot of coals in the grill - it is better to put the coals on one edge and gradually shift the products so that they are not too charred.
- When frying meat, a tablespoon of flour is poured into the meat - this is for the meat to become crusty.
- When cooking fish do not need to lubricate the pan with oil, it is necessary to rub the fish itself.
- A mixture of crab meat with grapefruit juice can be spread on toast, and add it to pasta.
- The peel will split the milk and the sauce will turn out to be a curd.
- Greens should be mixed with potatoes only before serving.
- Using a knife to get garlic mass, chop the finely chopped garlic with a knife and do not forget to add salt, which will serve as a good absorbent.
- To quickly make a delicious dressing, shift sorrel and fennel with lemon juice.
- Mass of eggs, sugar and juice must be beaten over boiling water.
- Mint should be added at the beginning of frying.
- So that the chili pepper lost its burning, wash it in a lot of water and cleanse the grains.
- So that when frying onion, avoid unpleasant odor, add salt and fry it over low heat.
- So that when frying on the grill the fish does not stick to the grate, you have to grate the salt in advance, salt will absorb excess moisture, because of which the fish sticks to the grill.
- Vermouth will add an unusual taste to risotto rice.
- To warm up the honey, a jar with it should be put in a bowl with hot water.
Use these useful tips to make your cooking much tastier, and tell about these practical advice to your friends and girlfriends. Let them start to cook better!