Fried aubergines with a twist
Eggplant - a very useful and no less delicious vegetable, which can both add a special charm to any dish, and be an independent treat. Today "so simple!" Prepared for you a special recipe dishes fromEggplants. The whole essence of this dish is that there are not only eggplant in it, but also dried mushrooms, due to which the vegetable itself can not be distinguished from mushrooms. Men do not exactly distinguish between these two products, and women will be at a loss - how is this done?
- 3-4 medium eggplant
- 2 medium bulbs
- 3 eggs
- Handful of dried mushrooms
- Cooking oil for frying
- ground black pepper
- No salt
- Cut the peel from the eggplant and cut them into cubes.
- Beat the eggs in foam and fill them with eggplant. Carefully mix and cover.
- For an hour, stir the eggplants 5-6 times more. As a result, the eggs should not be seen at all.
- Lay the eggplants in a frying pan and lightly fry them in vegetable oil.
- Cut the onions into cubes and add it to the pan.
- Stir and continue to fry for about three minutes.
- Pour the chopped dried mushrooms into a frying pan and bring the dish to the ready.
- Season with pepper.
This dish will be very tasty both hot and cold. Try to cook eggplants in this way and you'll be pleasantly surprised by the result!