Marinade for red fish
Red fish is the product that mostFamilies preparing for the holidays. Thanks to her taste she is adored by many. If you are a fan of this yummy, you probably know that it's cheaper to buy fresh (chilled) or frozen red fish and marinate yourself than to buy ready-made and sliced in the store.
Invite you to find out the best Marinade recipe, Which will make the salmon or other red fish unusually appetizing.
Red fish marinated
- 1 kg red fish fillets
- 4 tbsp. L. Coarse sea salt
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 lemon peel
- 20 g of dill
- 0,5-1 tbsp. L. Cognac
- Cut a piece of fish fillet of medium thickness and sodium with salt and sugar.
- Then roll it in lemon zest and dill. Fields of cognac.
- Cover the food film, slightly tearing it up, so that there is air access.
- Put in the fridge for slightly salted taste for at least 5 hours, and preferably at night.
Delicious red fish ready. Having tried it, pickled in this way, you, most likely, will prepare it only so.
Share with friends a recipe for the best marinade for fish!