Sesame, or sesame, Came to us from ancient times. He appears in a lot of legends and legends and not in vain, because this product is a real storehouse of vitamins, minerals and other useful substances.
This product contains a large amount ofOil, consisting of acids of organic origin, saturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, triglycerides and glycerol esters. Also in sesame contains a powerful antioxidant sesamine, which is useful for the prevention of many diseases, including cancer, and reduces Cholesterol level in blood.
In the useful composition of sesame seeds include carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins and vitamins a, c, e, s. These seeds are rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium and other mineral compounds.
It's hard not to agree that this product is necessary for a person, therefore "so simple!" Prepared for you a simple dessert recipe from sesame. Sesame biscuits are an easy-to-use and very delicious treat!
- 70 g flour
- 60 g of butter
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 0.5 tsp. Extract of vanilla or 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 160 grams of sesame seeds
- 0.5 tsp. Baking powder
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat the softened butter with sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla and lemon juice and whisk for 20-30 seconds with a mixer.
- Switch the mixer to a low speed and add flour in small portions.
- With a shovel, interweave all the sesame (it can be fried in advance).
- Oven oven to 180 degrees. On sheets of baking paper lay a teaspoon of lozenges at a distance of 3-4 cm apart, as the cookie can spread.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes depending on the size. You need to make sure that the cookie is not burnt.
The cookies turn out very tasty! While these cakes are still hot, they are slightly sticky and soft, and when they cool, they become crispy. Prepare yourself such a useful and delicious snack!