5 recipes for microwave oven
In the summer few people like to stand by the stove. Firstly - it's hot, and secondly - I do not feel like it. But guests come, ask for a variety of dishes, and at the height of fruits and vegetables, you need to eat not only salads, but also second dishes. No strength and desire to prepare the first, second and dessert? no problem! if you have Microwave oven - it's time to use it!
Especially for everyone who wants to Save a maximum of time And prepare inexpensive, delicious and light meals in a literal sense for a couple of minutes, we offer 5 excellent dishes for a microwave oven. Try it, it's as tasty as it is easy!
French croutons in a cup
- Small piece of baguette (can be replaced with other bread)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. L. Milk
- Cinnamon and vanilla sugar
- Cut a piece or two from the baguette and cut into cubes. Grease the cup from the inside with butter. In order to get better, leave a small piece of butter right at the bottom of the cup and fill in the bread cubes.
- In another cup prepare a mixture of 1 egg, 3Tablespoons of milk, a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of vanilla sugar. Mix it well, pour into the cup with the future croutons and let it take exactly a minute for the bread to soak with the egg mixture.
- Now put the cup in the microwave. Usually for the preparedness one and a half minutes (depending on what bread you take) is enough. The maximum cooking time is 3 minutes. Delicious, simple and inexpensive!
Kish in a mug
- 1 large egg;
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. L. Butter
- White bread
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. L. Milk
- Grated cheese
- Green onion
- Melt the butter in the microwave and leave.
- Tomatoes cut along, crumble the bread in small pieces on a plate so that it takes about 1/8 of the volume of the future kish.
- In a mug break an egg, pour in milk, melted butter, add salt and pepper. Stir with a fork until uniform.
- In the received weight add grated cheese, bread, tomatoes, chopped green onions.
- Without mixing, put the resulting mixture in a microwave and at a high power bake for 1 minute. Delicious and fragrant French cuisine is ready!
bacon and eggs
- A few bits of bacon
- 2 eggs
- Salt, spring onions to taste
- First make a crisp bacon. Put in the microwave a wide flat plate, and on it - a small deep bowl upside down. On the side of the bowl, nape the bacon - the fat will drain, and the bacon will turn crispy during cooking. 1 minute for high power for bacon should be enough.
- Smash 2 eggs into a large enough bowl toThey occupied no more than a quarter of the volume. Add a pinch of salt, chopped green onions and carefully stir with a fork or blender yolk proteins. Put a bowl of eggs in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Slightly reduce the power, stir almost readyFried eggs and again put it for half a minute. The scrambled eggs are ready! You can put it on a plate, add strips of bacon and sit at the table. Excellent English breakfast - hearty and appetizing!
Pepper stuffed with egg
- Bulgarian pepper
- 2 eggs
- some milk
- Tomato and green onions if desired
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pepper so that it can stand on its top. Gently cut the tail with the seeds and put for 2-3 minutes in the microwave (at low power).
- While it is warming there, break two eggs into the mug, add the milk, add grated cheese and finely chopped vegetable dressing (optional). Salt and pepper, stir with a fork and fill this mixture with hot pepper.
- Slightly increase power and bake for 3 more minutes. In the same way you can cook stuffed tomatoes. Only they should be large enough and firm. The dish is very simple in cooking, and most importantly, useful and tasty!
Dessert from a pear
- Solid pears
- Sugar, cinnamon to taste
Pears cut in half, scrape the middle withSeeds, a little bit of sugar in the hole. Cover a plate of pears with another plate and bake for 2 minutes at high power. Sprinkle with cinnamon, cool and enjoy a wonderful light dessert!
As you see, not always in order to To cook a delicious dish, You need to stand for hours at the stove.
Try these recipes and be sure to share them with your friends. Let them also stand at the stove less and enjoy summer days in the open air!