Recipe that "so simple!" Prepared for you today, you probably have notMet. The editorial staff of our website offers you to cook a dish that is ideal for a get-together with friends in nature, and it will win your heart!
Onions and meat balls filled with mushrooms, onions, parsley and stuffing are ideally combined with Barbecue sauce. Just try to cook this dish for your friends and they will beg you to share this cool recipe with them!
Onion and meat balls
- 2 onions
- 0.5 kg of ground beef
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. L. Spicy ketchup
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (if any)
- 1/4 cup of breading
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- Prepare the coals in the brazier or preheat the oven to 220 ° c.
- The peeled bulb must be cut off the upper and lower parts. Then cut it in half and striped the layers, setting aside the largest for future balls. Then, what remains, cut into cubes.
- Mix the ground beef and diced onions, parsley, mushrooms, sugar, seasoning and breading in a large bowl. Carefully mix all the ingredients.
- Form meatballs of this size, so that they come to cooked halves of onions. And make the workpiece balls.
- After that, wrap the workpiece with three slices of bacon. Fasten the bacon with toothpicks so that it does not turn around during cooking.
- Bake the dish at 220 ° c for 40 minutes. Then field the sauce for a barbecue and bake for another 5 minutes.
Recipe for onions and meat balls belongs to the category of those that are definitely worth sharing with your friends. Hurry to do it!