Cake with roses from vegetables
If you like unusual solutions in cooking,Then it's time to tell you about this colorful and useful creation. Pie can be filled with anything. But we propose to do this with the help of rose vegetables. It turns out very beautiful, original and delicious. Preparing such a pie no longer than pizza. worth a try!
- 1 pack of puff pastry
- 200 g of legumes (for choice: peas, beans, lentils)
- 4 carrots (if possible different colors)
- 2 zucchini (yellow and green)
- 350 g ricotta (or soft curds, curd cheese)
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams of grated parmesan (or any other hard cheese)
- 2 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 130 grams of mozzarella
- 1 pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp. Oregano (or basil)
- Put the dough into a pie shape. Cut it off with a knife.
- Put a piece of baking paper on top. Distribute evenly the beans (in the photo, wheat is used) and put in the oven 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. While the bottom of the pie will be flat, and the edges will rise slightly.
- Then take the dough out of the oven, let it cool and take off the baking paper.
- Now in a bowl mix ricotta, egg, Parmesan, nutmeg, oregano and mozzarella, cut into cubes, until smooth. A pinch of salt, if necessary, does not interfere.
- Cut the carrots and zucchini into thin strips. If before putting them in the microwave for 1 minute, then it will be easier to cut.
- Put the stuffing in the cake.
- Then twist the vegetable slices into small roses.
- Put a vegetable flower in the middle of the pie, and then lay out as you please.
- Soak the brush with olive oil and anoint the cake, and then put it in a preheated oven.
- Pitch at 200 degrees. In 45 minutes the cake will be ready. Bon Appetit!
This vegetable pie can be served along with meat or fish. But in itself it is also very tasty.
Share this culinary discovery with your friends!