Recipes of lemonade
The appearance of lemonade is obliged to France. It was here, since the xvii century, began to prepare the first drinks with the addition of lemon juice, reminiscent of modern lemonade. Today this sweet fizzy soft drink Made of various fruit, berry or synthetic components ...
Although such a lemonade and has a refreshing quality, but really useful home-made drinks. Lemonade - it sounds delicious!
How do they drink lemonade in different countries of the world?
To a small amount of lemon juice when preparing homemade lemonade it is customary to add raspberries, blackberries or other berries.
Egyptians prefer to drink lemon juice with sugar.
To lemon juice here it is customary to add ginger, and in some cases - saffron, garlic and cumin.
Lemonade in this country is called only a drink from lemon juice. Other fruit varieties have their names (pear-duches, orange-orangeade, pomegranate-grenadine).
Lemonade became one of Petra's favorite drinks after the king visited Holland.
Offer your attention 5 simple and budgetary Ways to prepare lemonade, Which will certainly refresh you this summer!
- 4 lemons
- 3 tbsp. water
- ½ st. Sahara
- ice cubes
- Pieces of lemon or orange for decoration
- Remember the lemon on the wrist rest (it helpsSqueeze the juice out of the lemon, if it is at room temperature). Cut the fruit in half horizontally. Squeeze out the juice or juice from each half with your hands. Repeat with the rest of the lemons to make a glass of juice. Remove the seeds from it.
- Pour the lemon juice into the jug. Add water and sugar. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Put a few ice cubes into the glasses. Pour lemonade into glasses. Put each in a piece of lemon.
- 50 g of cane sugar
- 4 lemons
- 50 g of ginger
- 2 liters of water
- On moderate heat dissolve in a glass of water sugar, mix with grated ginger and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the fire and give it ten minutes of rest, so that the syrup is properly brewed on ginger.
- Add to the syrup juice of four lemons and the remaining water, mix, pour into glasses and serve with lots of ice.
Cucumber lemonade with lime
- ½ Lime
- 1 cucumber
- ½ Orange
- 3 tbsp. L. Mead
- 2 stems of rosemary for decoration
- 1 tbsp. water
- Cucumber cut into pieces and load into a blender.
- From a half of lime and half an orange squeeze out the juice.
- Crush the ingredients to homogeneity, add honey and chilled water, stir.
- Serve with a sprig of rosemary.
Watermelon lemonade with basil
- 1 tbsp. water
- ¾ st. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. Basil leaves
- 8 glasses of pulp of watermelon
- ½ st. Lemon juice
- In a saucepan mix water and sugar, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes until the sugar dissolves. Take it off the fire and add the basil leaves.
- Leave for 1 hour, then strain through a sieve into a bowl.
- In a blender, chop the pulp of watermelon to a homogeneous mass. Strain through a sieve into a decanter.
- Add syrup and lemon juice. Cool and serve with ice.
Homemade ginger beer in an old fashion (ginger lemonade)
- 1 tbsp. L. Grated ginger
- 1 lemon
- 250 g of cane sugar
- ½ tsp. Tartar
- ¾ tsp. Dry yeast
- In a saucepan mix ginger, sliced thinCircles of lemon, sugar and tartar. Put on medium heat and slowly bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Reduce the fire and cook for 5 minutes. Add 1.5 liters of cold water and yeast, mix, cover and put in a cold place for the night.
- The next day strain through gauze and pour intoSterilized bottles, leaving a little space on top. Close the bottles tightly and put in the fridge, checking every 3-4 hours and slightly unscrewing the lid so that the bubbles come out.
- Ginger beer will be ready in 12-36 hours.
Lemonade - an unusually tasty and truly sunny drink, which, like delicious homemade kvass, Quenches thirst And is associated with the summer.
Be sure to tell your friends about these simple and budgetary ways of making homemade lemonade. Freshen up with your friends!