Chocolate cake "Fantastic"
If you can not live without sweet or just want to pamper your guests with something delicious, "so simple!" Invites you to make a chocolate cake "fantasy". Everyone can do it, because there are no difficulties in its preparation.
Such a chocolate Cake on yogurt It turns out to be porous and moist, but also very tasty and nutritious. But with cream and glaze - well, it's just a million dollar cake!
Ingredients for dough
- 300 g of kefir or curdled milk
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 2-3 tbsp. L. cocoa
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 2 tbsp. Flour
Ingredients for cream (option 1)
- 400 g sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 200 g of butter
Ingredients for cream
- 2 eggs;
- 300 g of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. L. Flour;
- 400 g of milk;
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar;
- 200 g of butter;
- Biscuits, chocolate or nuts for sprinkling.
- For the preparation of a batter whisk together eggs, vegetable oil and kefir. In another container mix flour, sugar, soda and cocoa. Then pour into beaten ingredients beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dough into a greased form, put it in a preheated oven for 200-170 degrees. Bake for 50 minutes.
- When you get the cake, it will have to be cooled and only then cut along for 3 parts.
- It's time to make a cream:
Sour cream: Softened butter mixed with sour cream and sugar, and then whisk.
Brewed: Put the boil milk. And at this time whisk the eggs with sugar, then gradually pour in the flour, continuing to whisk. Pour this mixture with a thin trickle into boiling milk, stirring intensively. Reduce fire, pour in vanilla, continue to stir well the cream. Cool. Add the softened oil. Stir well. Put it for half an hour in the fridge. The cream is ready.
- Smear the cakes with cream, and sprinkle with chocolate or nuts on top.
That's it! In the preparation of this little chocolate miracle, there is nothing complicated, but if you try it, you will definitely say: "Yes, this is really fantastic!"