Earlier edition "so simple!" Already offered you a recipe for a delicious berry marshmallow, and today prepared for you a recipe for another, but already low-calorie dessert. It contains only 80 calories per 100 grams, so this delicacy Does not hurt your figure in any way.
This marshmallow is very well combined with crushed nuts or berries from your favorite jam. But remember that such supplements will add extra calories to this Appetizing dessert!!
- 1 liter of kefir
- 3/4 tbsp. Fatty sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. Gelatin
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 packet of vanilla sugar
- Soak gelatin in warm water for 30-40 minutes, and then bring it to a boil over low heat. Do not forget to stir it constantly. Then remove the gelatin from the heat and cool it to room temperature.
- Kefir, sour cream, plain and vanilla sugar mix and whisk with a whisk or a mixer for 5-6 minutes. Then, whilst continuing to whisk, add gelatin in a thin trickle and whisk for another 4-5 minutes.
- The received weight is shifted in the form and put inRefrigerator for 3-6 hours. After solidifying the dessert, the marshmallows should be cut into small portions. Instead of a knife, you can use conventional cookie cutters.
This dessert is perfect for you if you try to follow a diet, but constantly Want something sweet. Try to cook it yourself and tell about the recipe to your girlfriends, who are watching your figure!