Home coffee liquor
Sheridan's or baileys - Liqueurs With a sweet and delicate chocolate-coffee flavor. They are ideally combined with ice cream or cakes, as they are considered dessert drinks.
If you adore these liqueurs, but the price of them is too much for you, "so simple!" Prepared for you a recipe for making coffee liquor at home. His taste will please you even more than the taste of expensive Sheridan's and baileys!!
How to make a homemade liquor
- 350 g of vodka;
- 200 g of condensed milk;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 1 yolk;
- 1 tbsp. L. Strong coffee;
- Vanillin - on the tip of a teaspoon.
- Mix all the ingredients except vodka.
- Then gradually pour in and vodka, continuing to mix.
- The finished mixture must be kept at least 3 hours at room temperature.
- After the liqueur is infused, it can be served to the table. Or put it in the refrigerator.
Prepare such a liqueur yourself to treat them to friends who have jumped on a cup of coffee or something stronger. He will amaze them with his delicate coffee taste.
And share this recipe with your friends!