Lazy vareniki from cottage cheese
Lazy vareniki from cottage cheese is one of the dishes that many loved in childhood and still adore. Sometimes they are also called lazy dumplings or Dumplings from cottage cheese.
According to the recipe we propose, lazy dumplings from cottage cheese are cooked quickly, and the taste is the same as for desserts, although they contain a small amount of sugar.
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 30 g of butter
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients except flour. Mix thoroughly until a uniform mass is formed.
- Add the flour and knead the dough.
- Roll the dough into "sausage" and cut into small pieces.
- Put a pot of water on the fire when it boils, salting and throw into the boiling water lazy vareniki.
- When lazy dumplings come up, boil them for 40 seconds and get it out.
Give lazy Vareniki with sour cream, Jam, seasonal berries and fruit or butter to choose from.
Share with friends a recipe for lazy vareniki from cottage cheese, familiar to us from childhood!