German poppy cottage cheese
German poppy curd - this is an incredibly tasty dessert, which is worth trying at least once in life. First, ingredients such as cottage cheese and poppy seeds are very useful for the body.
Secondly, the curd is prepared so simply that even Beginner mistress Can surprise them with their loved one, kiddies or unexpectedly unexpected guests. The cooking time for this dessert is one and a half hours. But we are confident that he will eat much faster!
Poppy cottage cheese
Ingredients for dough
- 300 g of wheat flour
- 130 g of butter
- 100 g of sugar
Ingredients for filling
- 750 ml of milk
- 150 g of sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 150 grams of ground poppy
- 150 g of semolina
- Mop the flour, cold butter and sugar.
- Take 2/3 of the crumb and put it on the bottom of a 24 cm split form, pound it with your hands and take it to the refrigerator.
- In a large saucepan mix milk, sugar and butter for filling, bring to a boil.
- In the boiled milk add poppy and mango, mix and let stand for 10 minutes. You should have a thick mass like sour cream.
- Whip the cottage cheese with the egg blender.
- Add the cottage cheese to the poppy seed and mix.
- Put the filling on the chilled dough, on top of the powder left from the dough.
- Send it to the oven for 1 hour at a temperature of 180 ° C.
The German poppy curd is ready. Bon Appetit!
If you are tired of traditional vareniki with curd - try to cook this curd. Sure, it will please all members of the family.
Share this simple recipe with your friends, maybe they will invite you to visit, so that you taste this delicious and A useful dessert!!