marinated mushrooms - crispy, with spices - better snacks are notto find! Choosing between pickled champignons from the store and home, of course, choose the second. The marinade itself is easy to make, and it turns out to be more delicious! You can prepare mushrooms for the festive table - after 6 hours of languor in the marinade they will be ready. Just imagine this amazing aroma, which is associated with outdoor recreation ...
Remember that slices of chopped Champignons Should be thick enough - the mushrooms are cooked 2 times. Choose only fresh mushrooms, carefully clean them. This will improve the quality of the dish!
- 500 g of fresh champignons
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium size onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 liter of water
- 1 bay leaves
- 5 black peppercorns
- Dried marjoram
- 80 ml table vinegar 9%
- 1.5 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. L. olive oil
- Thoroughly clean the mushrooms and wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Boil mushrooms with bay leaf, pepper and herbs in boiling, lightly salted water for 5 minutes, flip them into a colander.
- Prepare marinade: water with bay leaf, black pepper and marjoram bring it to a boil. After 3 minutes take off from the fire, add vinegar, olive oil, pepper to taste.
- Put the champignons in deep ceramic dishes,Top with crushed garlic, onions and peppercorns. Fill with a hot marinade, cover the mushrooms with a lid and leave to cool. After cooling keep them in the refrigerator, it is best to leave them there for the night. But after 6 hours the mushrooms can be served to the table!
You can cut large mushrooms in half, but betterJust marinade the little mushrooms whole. Sometimes it seems that this snack is to everyone's taste! Salads with pickled mushrooms are wonderfully combined with meat. Be sure to prepare mushrooms for this delicious recipe!