Those who do not like sugary sweet cakes with lots of sugar and chocolate can cook a tropic cake. this Summer dessert, Incredibly light and airy. In it ideally combine a delicate brewed dough and fruits, which can be selected to taste.
In my opinion, this is the best that you can To cook for a festive table in summer.
Ingredients for dough (3-4 crusts)
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 100 g of butter
- 4 eggs
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for cream
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 5 tbsp. L. Starch
- 350 ml of milk
- 300 g of butter
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Ingredients for filling
- Fruit to taste
- Prepare the dough: Boil the water with salt and butter, add flour and brew the dough into it, mixing it thoroughly. Take it off the fire. Let the dough cool down a bit and add one egg to it, each time whipping well.
- Draw a contour of the future cake on paper. Fill the pastry with a pastry syringe or a packet with a cut off corner. Lay the brewed dough over the contour. Bake 2 crusts with straight strips.
- Bake in a preheated to 180 degree oven to a crispy crust for about 25 minutes. The second cake should be with oblique strips. Bake 2 cakes too.
- Prepare the cream: Eggs, starch and sugar beat the mixer in a homogeneous mass, gradually pouring in hot milk. Cook until thick, constantly stirring over low heat. Cool down. Whisk to a wavy state the softened butter, adding a spoonful of chilled mass.
- Add the cake: lay out the cakes one by one. In each put fruit in the holes and smear with cream.
- Put in the fridge for impregnation and curing of the cream.
A tasty cake "tropicanka" is ready. Bon Appetit!
Share with your friends this most delicious and fast recipe of exotic fruits!