Soups that do not need to be cooked
Cold soups - this is perhaps the best food for a hot summer. Firstly, they are useful, secondly, they are easy and quick to prepare, and thirdly, they cool down perfectly.
We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the three bestRecipes of home-made soups that do not need to be cooked. Choose to taste and cook for yourself and your loved ones. Cook more, most likely, they will ask for supplements.
Soup "tomato paradise"
- 250 g of tomatoes
- 2 sweet red peppers
- 1 carrot
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tooth. Garlic
- 1 tbsp. L. Extra virgin olive oil
Whisk in the blender all the ingredients until smooth. Add olive oil and garlic if desired. Can be decorated with greenery.
- 220 g carrots
- 100 g of almonds
- 550 ml of water
- Salt and garlic (to taste)
- lemon juice
- Soak almonds in water for 9-11 hours. Then wash it, put it in a blender, add water and grind for 2 minutes. Liquid strain through gauze or sieve.
- In almond milk, add peeled and sliced into several parts of carrots, as well as garlic and salt. If desired, add a few drops of lemon juice. Put it again in a blender and whip.
- 120 g of beetroot
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. Natural orange juice
- 0.5 tbsp. water
- Salt (to taste)
Grind all the ingredients in the blender to a mashed state. Decorate the soup with herbs at will.
Share with your friends these wonderful recipes that do not require cooking!