Cupcake of dried fruits
"so simple!" Today invites you to cook incrediblyA useful dessert is a dried fruit cake. Yes, it's from, not from, because there are a lot of dried fruits and nuts in it, but at the same time very little flour. The cake is obtained with a rich, bright taste, and, of course, it is very useful.
It can be stored for a very long time - from a long storage the cupcake becomes even more delicious. According to this recipe, the cake with dried fruits and nuts turns out to be moderately sweet, with Spicy aroma. If you wish, you can eat this cupcake at once, and you can wrap it in paper and leave it for the holidays or the arrival of guests.
- 300-400 g of a mixture of nuts and dried fruits (for example: dried apricots, 2 kinds of raisins, prunes, dried cranberries, figs and walnuts)
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp. L. Brown sugar
- 6 tbsp. L. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- Dried apricots and prunes cut into pieces and mixed with nuts and other dried fruits.
- Egg whisk the whisk and add to the mixture of dried fruits.
- Add sugar, flour and baking powder, stir.
- Bake the cake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 45 minutes.
Be sure to try to make this delicacy if you do not like it very much Sweet desserts. You will be amazed by the taste and aroma of this cupcake, and your body will receive a lot of useful substances.