Almost everyone likes to pamper themselves with occasional fried foods. Why not cook next time Chebureks with meat? We offer your attention a recipe with the name "under the degree".
Cooking on it, you will get an incredibly tasty dish. The secret ingredient for crispy crust is a tablespoon of vodka. Such chebureks are eaten in a flash.
- 4 tbsp. Flour
- 320 ml of water
- 1 tbsp. L. Vodka
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- 700-900 g minced meat
- 2 onions
- ground black pepper
- Boil water with salt and oil. Immediately in boiling water add half a cup of flour, carefully stir with a fork so that there are no lumps and let it cool.
- Add the egg and vodka. Stir, gradually pouring in the flour that remained. Knead the dough. If it sticks to your hands, add some more flour. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Then again mix and again leave for half an hour. If there is time, you can make a dough in advance by wrapping it in a food film and placing it in the refrigerator for a day.
- We prepare forcemeat. Pass the peeled onion through a meat grinder. Add minced meat, season it with salt and pepper, stir.
- Cut pieces of dough, each the size of a tennisA ball, and roll them into thin cakes. For half a cake put the stuffing - about 2 teaspoons, flatten it and cover the second half. Press down the edges, squeezing out the air, and secure them.
- Fry the chebureks in a deep fryer or in a frying pan. A way of preparation on a frying pan: pour in a thick-walled frying pan a vegetable oil and warm it. Then put 2 chebureks, reduce the heat and fry until golden brown. Then turn over to the other side.
- Put ready-made chebureks on paper towels. Give it hot.
Share with your friends this wonderful Cheburek recipe "under the degree"!