8 exercises from sciatica
According to statistics, about 40% of the world's population experience Pain in the lumbosacral spine Or become victims of sciatica. Is this a lot or a little? Whatever your answer, the editorial staff "so simple!" Sincerely does not want you to get into this 40%, and has already prepared special exercises for you.
With their help you can Strengthen the lumbar region And prevent (or stop) inflammation of the sciatic nerve. Do exercises daily - and back pain will not bother you exactly!
Exercises for the prevention of sciatica
- Face the seat of the chair. Bend the right leg in the knee and place it on the seat so that the thigh is parallel to the floor, and the knee is directly above the ankle. Put your left palm on the outside of your right knee and, without shifting your right leg, turn the body to the right.
Take a few deep breaths and stay in this position for 30 seconds. Repeat the exercise for the left foot.
- Lying on his back, press one knee to his chest, and keep the other leg straight. Take a few deep breaths. Keep your shoulders on the floor. Repeat for 30 seconds for each leg.
- The starting position is the same. Stretch your arms out to the sides, as if forming a letter t. Without lifting your shoulders off the floor, turn both knees first to the right side, then to the left side. Breathe deeply and freely. Repeat the exercise for one minute on each side.
- Lie on your back and form a body with the letter t (feetTogether, hands in the sides). Holding one leg straight, bend the other knee at an angle of 90 °, put the opposite hand on the knee. Turn your face to your outstretched hand. Both shoulders should be pressed to the floor. Breathe deeply and freely, pay one minute on each side.
- Stand up straight and take a step forward with your right foot,Bending it in the knee. The left leg is straight. Turning the body towards the bent leg, join the palms and put your hands so that the elbow is on the outside of the bent knee. Try to stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Sit on the floor. Bend the right leg in the knee and throw it over the left thigh. Put your right hand on the floor behind you, and the elbow of your left hand on the outside of the bent knee. Turn the body towards the straight arm, trying to keep the legs in their original position.
If possible - try to stand in this position for 30 to 60 seconds and do not forget to change your legs.
- Stand on your knees, press your hands to the floor. Bend your back and lift your chest. Feel how the shoulder muscles stretch. Breathe calmly and steadily for about 10 seconds. Then bend your back arched, pressing your chin to your chest.
Again hold for 10 seconds and return to the starting position. Do the exercise for one or two minutes.
- The easiest pose on this list. Sit on your heels, slightly spreading your knees to the side. Lob down on the floor, stretch your arms straight in front of you and relax, trying to breathe deeply and calmly. In this position you can be as long as you want. The main thing is not to fall asleep. Otherwise your feet will not forgive you.
If you work in the office, lead a sedentary lifestyle or start to notice that periodically Sore back, - these exercises will not only become an excellent prevention, but also help get rid of existing problems.
Tell your friends about these poses. The best way to overcome sciatica is prevention!