Fytyr in Egyptian
Fytyr is Egyptian sweetness, Which in the classical version is prepared withCream of "magalabia". From this recipe you can go and cook a layered pie fytyr as with any sweet stuffing, and with salted. Fytyr can be done with meat, cheese, cabbage or any other filling for your taste. but today "so simple!" Prepared for you a traditional recipe for a sweet fytyr with cream. Dessert is very delicious and very fragrant!
Ingredients for dough
- 2,5-3 st. Flour
- 250 g of butter
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Dry yeast or 5 g fresh
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. Sugar (180-200 g)
- 3 tbsp. L. Starch
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- In warm milk, it is necessary to dissolve the yeast, then add the egg, salt and flour. Knead the soft dough, divide into 2 parts, each roll into a layer and smear with a softened oil.
- Roll the resulting layer into a roll, and then make a snail out of it. Tightly pack both snails in food polyethylene and send it to the refrigerator shelf for 2 hours.
- While the snails are cooled, you can prepare a cream"Magalabia". To do this, rub the egg with sugar and starch into a thick white mass, dissolve with warm milk, put on a small fire and with constant stirring bring to a boil and the necessary density. Give the cream to cool to a warm state.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator, but in no wayDo not mess it up! And roll it into two layers, approximately 5-10 millimeters thick. Put one layer on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, top with a cream, and make a second layer a little more so that the ends can be turned under the lower layer for 2 cm. Pierced the top with a fork and smash it with a yolk, whipped with a little milk.
- Put the fytyr in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake 25-30 minutes before a beautiful ruddy color. Let it cool down a little and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This Egyptian delicacy can be eaten as warm, while the filling is soft, and cold, when the filling stiffens. Be sure to try to cook this unusual dessert for your loved ones!