Recipes with blueberries
In berries of bilberry contains potassium, calcium,Iron, magnesium and vitamin c. This fragrant berry is distinguished by a large number of anthocyanins in its composition. Anthocyanins - plant pigments, it is their fault that the lips, tongue and hands are painted in a pleasant blueberry shade. Anthocyanins have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, Promote immunity!!
We are accustomed to consider blueberries useful, but the tart taste of berries is not to everyone's liking. You can simply mix blue-black berries with honey: it turns out Fast dessert, In which blueberries will reveal their taste more fully. However, it is better to spend a little time preparing more complex dessert dishes with blueberries. It's something very special!
Tiramisu from oatmeal cookies and blueberries
- 320 g cream tiramisu (recipe below)
- 200 g of oatmeal cookies
- 1 tsp. coffee
- 4 tbsp. L. Blueberry jam (suitable fried fresh berries with a small amount of sugar)
- 12 g lemon balm
- 1 tbsp. L. cocoa
Ingredients for cream tiramisu
- 250 g mascarpone
- 500 ml of 33% cream
- 120 g of powdered sugar
- 5 g vanilla syrup
- 3 egg yolks
- Whip mascarpone with cream until gentle uniform condition. Also whisk yolks and powdered sugar, add vanilla syrup to the mixture.
- Oatmeal cookies in strong coffee.
- In the form of a cream, top add a layer of oatmeal cookies and a layer of ground blueberries.
- Repeat this several times - there must be many layers. Decorate the finished dish with melissa, sprinkle with cocoa.
- 100 g of dates
- 25 grams of currant (better dried)
- 150 g of fried pecans or hazelnuts
- 200 g fresh blueberries
- 80 g cashew nuts
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 100 g of sugar
- 400 ml cream
- 4 g of agar-agar
- Dates, currants, blueberries and hazelnuts or pecans, grind to a state of viscous mashed potatoes. You can use pine nuts.
- In cream, dilute agar-agar, add vanilla and sugar.
- Cream, lemon juice and cashew mix in a blender.
- Prepare a beautiful shape. On the bottom lay a little mixture of currant, dates and any nuts, fill with aromatic cream. A few hours in the fridge - and a chic dessert is ready!
Cocktail with ginger and blueberries
- 150 g of blueberry puree
- 2 tbsp. L. Ginger syrup
- 100 ml of currant syrup
- 120 ml of lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients in the decanter, add ice. Garnish with cocktail mint or lemon.
These recipes are real Blueberry bliss. Enjoy the excellent taste and do not forget that blueberries are full of vitamins and trace elements that will strengthen your health. Celebrate the berry season in full!
Do not forget to show your friends, What can be prepared from blueberries.