this cake Already managed to become famous thanks to the meansMass information. About it often speak from TV screens, in culinary blogs and forums on the Internet. If you still have not heard about this cake or have not had time to try it, then our article is for you! Why is it called "smart"?
The whole point is that for this cake you do not need to separately prepare a base of dough, stuffing and glaze. In the process of baking, a solid base will begin to divide independently into layers: Gentle biscuit, Custard and vanilla souffle! True, even well-known cooks admit that they could not cook the "smart" cake right from the first time. As they say, practice is necessary everywhere, but who knows, maybe you will come out the first time?
- 100 g of wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 500 ml of milk
- 150 g of sugar
- 15 grams of vanilla sugar
- 125 g of butter
- Melt and cool the butter.
- Stripped the eggs into squirrels and yolks.
- Yolks whisk with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add butter and whisk again.
- Gradually add flour. Stir well.
- Pour in warm milk and stir well.
- Add whipped whipped proteins.
- Shape the cream with butter and gently pour the dough.
- In a preheated to 180 ° with the oven, bake 45 minutes.
note: When baking it is impossible to open the oven, as this can ruin an "intelligent" cake!
If you did everything right, the cake will be made with three visible layers. Bon Appetit!
Did you like this recipe? Share it with your friends! Life is too fleeting to spend it on doubts - try to cook a "smart" cake in the near future. Perhaps, the first time you will get as tasty as the famous chefs!