Light dessert with sour tea in summer is so beautiful! This lemon cake tempts with its light structure. Baked it only half an hour, but then pleasure ... the ideal option for tea, when it's hot and stuffy. It seems to me that such a lemon cake will be an excellent substitute for a birthday cake in an unbearable heat. Very good this dessert is chilled, it looks like a souffle. Bliss of citrus aroma, airiness of the filling and crispy crust - that's what it's worth to cook for! Come on, do not waste time.
- 250 g sour cream
- 110 g of butter
- 0.5 tsp. Soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 1.5 pcs. Lemons
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 yolk
- Powdered sugar for decoration
- Mix sour cream with soda. In sour cream enter the melted butter, carefully stir.
- Add flour in small portions - half the glass. Knead the dough, stripped it into pieces.
- Unclean lemons cut into slices and beat in a blender with a glass of sugar.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. A baking dish with oil. Half the test is laid out as a foundation. Distribute the dough over the whole shape, make small skirts.
- Smear the filling on the entire surface of the base.
- Top coat the filling with the second part of the dough, notVery thinly rolled out. Grease the dough with yolk to form a golden crust. If you do not like baking with a lot of dough, then you can not cover the filling.
- Pierce the pie with a fork in several places. Bake it for about 30 minutes. Put the cake out of shape, cool it, decorate with powdered sugar and ground nuts.
Lemon pie is so good with herbal tea! For this recipe it is best to use cane sugar, then it will not melt and spread during cooking. Do not forget to scald the lemon before cooking, so that the bitterness is gone from the peel. Be happy, try the pie and share the joy with friends - send them this easy recipe!